New Company (Pty) Ltd Registration (Name Included)
A private company is the most common and simplest form of company to be registered. It is comparable to a close corporation, therefore Close Corporations are no longer registered.
- may not offer shares to the public and restrictions are also placed on the transferability of their shares.
- must have at least one director and one incorporator.
- The director and incorporator may be the same person.
- The word “person” includes a juristic entity. This means that a legal entity or a trust may be an incorporator of a new company.
- Most private companies are owner managed and tend to have a smaller number of directors.
- Directors can be changed if needed by the company.
- State the number of directors in the the company will have along with their ID copies
- Provide four proposed names in order of preference
- Provide postal and physical address of the company (which can even be the same as your residential address)
- Provide Company contact details (this includes email addresses and contact numbers)
- Provide details of the intended director/s. (this includes addresses, contact numbers and email addresses)
- Upload clear and recent ID copies of all directors
- A limited Power of Attorney in which you give us the authority to register a company on your behalf, signed by all intended director/s (which will be sent to you via email once the order is placed).
Once registered we email the following documents to you
- A registration certificate COR 14.3
- A Notice of Incorporation COR 14.1
- Confirmation of the initial directors appointed to the company COR 14.1A
- Memorandum of incorporation (MOI) COR 15.1A
- Share certificate (as required)
Simple 2 step process
- Apply for a new private company registration, include all supporting documentation above and
- Make the required payment after completing the application, of R797 via EFT or Credit card
The registration process takes 1-2 days, CIPC delays may occur.
You definitely don’t want to miss this one
Get a free animated logo
with every company registered
Made possible by our friends at digitalnichemarketing.com